Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Indicate the type of experience you have with baseball and softball. Select any and all that apply
How many years of experience do you have in any of the categories you checked?
Do you now or have you ever held a certification for referring, officiating, or umpiring any sport? If so, please describe it here.
1. This is a contract position that is paid per game. It is not considered full or part time employment.
2. VLPRA runs initial and annual criminal history checks on all officials using the NRPA criminal screening standard. If you are selected to officiate for VLPRA, you must pass this initial screening and annually pass to continue officiating.
3. To officiate for VLPRA, you will be required to attend occasional paid trainings.
4. VLPRA officials will be expected to wear officiating attire. Acceptable attire colors may change between sports/seasons.
5. Officials will be paid for games officiated and trainings attended on the biweekly pay schedule for VLPRA employees and contractors.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field